They never were able to pinpoint the exact cause of my stroke. They did say my brain scan was somewhat unusual.
- Bus Driver Suffers Stroke While Driving
- Hands-Free Can Opener
- $126 For A Pair of Scissors?
- Play Chess For Brain Therapy!
- Life According To Rocky Balboa
- Do Weight-Bearing Exercises After Stroke With Jungle Gym XT
- Armed & Dangerous with the Cold Steel Brand Walkabout Walking Stick
- Rolyan Pronation & Supination Wheel
- How To Write When You Can’t Write
- Brain Scan
- The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living, by Ryan Holiday
- Running Free: Breaking Out From Locked-In Syndrome, by Kate Allatt
- Patient Discharge
- FlexiKold Gel Cold Packs
- Advanced Therapy Devices
- Workbook for Aphasia: Exercises for the Development of Higher Level Language Functioning, by Susan Howell Brubaker, 3rd Edition
- Prepping For An Exam
- American Stroke Foundation
- Say It!