Welcome to Strokesite! This forum is intended to provide a friendly place where stroke survivors and their caregivers can share their knowledge and provide tips for accepting, adapting and overcoming disabilities. Talk about anything you want. Add a topic, ask a question or answer one.
- Register to join the conversation.
- You can use your real name as your username, or an alias if you prefer to remain anonymous.
- Your email address must be valid, but will not be visible to the public.
- You’ll receive an email to confirm registration. Click on it and become a member of the Strokesite Community.
- To edit your public profile, click on “My Profile.”
- Click the title of the forum to add a topic or question.
- To respond to an individual topic, click the topic title and then the “Reply” arrow at the lower right of the post.
USA Visitors: Do you want to receive daily updates from Strokesite.com via text message? We send out summaries of our latest posts, reader comments, motivational messages, and quotes. You can cancel instantly by replying STOP at any time. (msg & data rates may apply) Opt-In Terms and conditions