“Famous” Physical Therapists Bob Schrupp and Brad Heineck demonstrate 10 Exercises that can be performed in treatment of foot drop after Stroke, Nerve, or Muscle Damage (weakness of ankle and foot). (12:09)
- Bus Driver Suffers Stroke While Driving
- Hands-Free Can Opener
- $126 For A Pair of Scissors?
- Play Chess For Brain Therapy!
- Life According To Rocky Balboa
- Do Weight-Bearing Exercises After Stroke With Jungle Gym XT
- Armed & Dangerous with the Cold Steel Brand Walkabout Walking Stick
- Rolyan Pronation & Supination Wheel
- How To Write When You Can’t Write
- Brain Scan
- The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living, by Ryan Holiday
- Running Free: Breaking Out From Locked-In Syndrome, by Kate Allatt
- Patient Discharge
- FlexiKold Gel Cold Packs
- Advanced Therapy Devices
- Workbook for Aphasia: Exercises for the Development of Higher Level Language Functioning, by Susan Howell Brubaker, 3rd Edition
- Prepping For An Exam
- American Stroke Foundation
- Say It!